Ten things I am happy about today. In no certain order.
Except that number one is really #1.
1. I have a wonderful family.
2. My younger son did NOT poop on the floor today. (Read into that what you may.)
3. My older son walked up to me today and said, "Mommy, I just want a hug from you. Okay?"
4. We are having a garage sale tomorrow. Less stuff=less stuff to keep neat and clean!
5. I have been to two interesting and exciting meetings this week.
6. My younger son seems to like swim lessons. (Unless you do the unfortunate thing of asking him to float on his back. God forbid you actually make him do it.)
7. My older son wakes up at the crack of dawn, but he will play and read in his room so I can sleep until what I (or his little brother) deem to be a reasonable hour..
8. My master's class this summer is beginning to seem manageable.
9. I found out that I will be getting paid for two full days of work last week, instead of the one and a half I was expecting.
10. My toenails are sparkly pink.
Completely unrelated (and old!) picture that also makes me happy every single time I see it.